The Art of ZEN From Mind to Form
Oct 18 - Nov 06, 2016 Tokyo National Museum, Ueno, Tokyo, Japan
- Life Survives by the Power of Life
teamLab, 2011, Digital Work, 6min 23sec (loop), Calligraphy: Sisyu
- Tuesday 18th October - Sunday 27th November 2016
*There will be a major change in the list of exhibits between the terms above and may be few during each term.
- Tokyo National Museum13-9 Ueno Park, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 110-8712, Japan
- 9.30-17.00 until 20.00 on Fridays, 22 October, 3 and 5 November
Last entry 30 minutes before closing.
- \1,600 per person
- Organized by
- Tokyo National Museum, Joint Council for Rinzai and Obaku Zen, Nikkei Inc., BS Japan Corporation
- Sponsored by
- Sompo Japan Nipponkoa Insurance Inc., Toray Industries, Inc., TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION,
Nissha Printing Co., Ltd., Rolex Japan
- Co-operated by
- DAIKO ELECTRIC CO., LTD., MITSUBISHI RAYON CO., LTD.